Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Hello

Hello my Lovelies!

ENGLISH:
I know a lot of you are sick of the song I included in this post, since it has been EVERYWHERE lately, but I really love the song and the artist behind it, plus it's kinda convenient since I've been MIA for so long. So... Hello, it's me ;) 

Let's talk clothes... I've been wanting to wear this amazing vest on the blog for so long to show it to you guys. There's a small pic of it in my Barcelona post, but here it is in it's full glory. It's really versatile and I've been enjoying wearing it. It was great for summer, but now, in colder days, I can just throw it over my jacket, cardigan...and it still looks great.

CROATIAN:
Znam da dosta vas pjesma koju sam stavila uz ovaj post ide na živce, pošto je apsolutno svugdje. Ali, meni su i pjesma i umjetnik iza iste odlični, plus, prikladna je s obzirom da me tako dugo nije bilo. Pa... Hello, it's me :)

Sad na odjeću... jako dugo želim staviti ovaj prsluk na blog da vam ga pokažem, ima ga i u postu iz Barcelone, ali odlučila sam ga staviti u zaseban post. Baš je svestran, bio je odličan za ljeto, a sada u hladnije dane ga mogu obući preko jakne, kardigana i sl.

ZARA shoes
Style Moi vest
Asos Choker necklace











Peace&Love

D.


7 comments:

  1. I really like the fresh perpective you did on the issue. I will be back soon to check up on new posts! Thank you!
    meat bag

    ReplyDelete
  2. Resources like the one you mentioned here will be very useful to me! I will post a link to this page on my blog.
    φωτιστικα εξωτερικου

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Thank you! I always wanted to write in my site something like that. Can I take part of your post to my blog?
    kitchen appliance

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice post!
    if you pick up dresses,glamchase stacees dresses uk reviews gives you amazing choices.
    http://www.glamchase.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete