Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Airplanes

Hello my Lovelies!
 
ENGLISH:
I received this amazing watch form Daniel Wellington. It is so beautiful and elegant, they have quite a selection so check out their site. Since this watch is so amaze fest, I decided to go for a simple outfit. Jeans and a black shirt and ofc a lot of jewelry. I don't think you guys saw me with my hair up in a long time... I don't wear it up that often since I have a huge forehead (my boyfriend says you can land an airplane on it - zoom on the post title and song:)), so I like to hide it.
 
Also, I have a little treat for you guys, if you order a watch from DW site and use a code "dw_rnrfairytale_blogspot'', you will get 15% off your purchase. The code lasts until 15.02.2015. It can be a great Valentine's gift :)
 
CROATIAN:
Dobila sam ovaj predivni sat od Daniel Wellington. Jako je lijep i elegantan i imaju odličan izbor satova pa bacite pogled na stranicu. S obzirom na sat, ostatak outfita je jednostavan; trapke i crna majica. Mislim da me dugo niste vidjeli sa zavezanom kosom, rijetko ju nosim jer imam ogromno čelo koje pokušavam sakriti, moj dečko kaže da avion može na njega sletiti :)
 
Imam malo iznenađenje za vas, ako naručite sat preko DW stranice i koristitie kod "dw_rnrfairytale_blogspot'', dobit ćete 15% popusta. Kod vrijedi do 15.02.2015. Taman za Valentinovo :)
 
ZARA bag
Borboleta bracelets
 









Peace&Love
 
D.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment